5.0
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I'm leaving reviews of iShipCar as many places as I can find because these guys are awesome and helped me out of a real jam.My son needed his car before classes started and another shipping company's truck didn't even show up!

I contacted iShip and Angelo got my vehicle picked up the same day and delivered before classes started. It is hard to find service companies that will go out of their way to listen and understand your situation and act accordingly. These guys did. I don't ship cars often..

in fact I may never have to ship a car ever again. But if I do, I will absolutely use iShipCar.

These guys have my business for life.Thank you.

mattfrombangkok wrote the review because of "company went above and beyond to help me" at iSHIPCAR and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants iSHIPCAR to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by iSHIPCAR and ishipcar car transportation service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with iSHIPCAR?

Comments