I'm leaving reviews of iShipCar as many places as I can find because these guys are awesome and helped me out of a real jam.My son needed his car before classes started and another shipping company's truck didn't even show up!
I contacted iShip and Angelo got my vehicle picked up the same day and delivered before classes started. It is hard to find service companies that will go out of their way to listen and understand your situation and act accordingly. These guys did. I don't ship cars often..
in fact I may never have to ship a car ever again. But if I do, I will absolutely use iShipCar.
These guys have my business for life.Thank you.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "I am absolutely *** FURIOUS with ups... Someone had ordered me a sex machine from Amazon, and the store owner of the parcel that was ordered chose to use ups......"
- "iShip picked up my vehicle in New York City and transported it to Houston. I chose them because they were recommended by a friend. The review below looks completely off..."
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- "I thought I had somehow infected my upper lip. My P.A. put me on oral antibiotic and a cream antibiotic. The condition worsened. I was..."
- "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."