iShip picked up my vehicle in New York City and transported it to Houston.I chose them because they were recommended by a friend.
The review below looks completely off base and I don't agree with it at all. ISHIPCAR did a great job for me and I'll use them again. I was asked to leave this review by Mat at iship who said that there were negative reviews out there and that if I was satisfied that I should let people know. I just want to say to the world that ISHIPCAR is a great company with an excellent and courteous team of agents.
I recommend them and will use them again.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Ishipcar Vehicle Shipping
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "On March 6, 2016, I contracted with LD Moving and Storage to help move and relocate our items from El Cajon, CA to Gulfport, MS. Prior to this, Budget..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- "Please stay away from this place and all other locations. My cat was taken in for a routine scheduled teeth cleaning and died. She was put under sedation, which she..."
- "I bought a toddler to twin size lightning McQueen car bed with built in toy box and working headlights for my two year old son, everything looked great eccept a..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."