5.0
Turnaround Time

iShip picked up my vehicle in New York City and transported it to Houston.I chose them because they were recommended by a friend.

The review below looks completely off base and I don't agree with it at all. ISHIPCAR did a great job for me and I'll use them again. I was asked to leave this review by Mat at iship who said that there were negative reviews out there and that if I was satisfied that I should let people know. I just want to say to the world that ISHIPCAR is a great company with an excellent and courteous team of agents.

I recommend them and will use them again.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of ishipcar vehicle shipping from iSHIPCAR and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants iSHIPCAR to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most customer service. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by iSHIPCAR for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with iSHIPCAR?

Comments