iSHIPCAR - Scam Artist & Liar
Update added by user Feb 19, 2014
Not only did Angelo Soto hire the Alcoholic to drive his 18 wheeler, but the Alcoholic got arrested while in the truck.Naturally the truck & trailer with the vehicles in the back were impounded by the Sheriff's Department.
Now, you want that clown driving a rig anywhere near you? The bad part is, Angelo knew ahead of time the driver had a major drinking problem.
He obviously didn't care.That driver is now locked up in the Harris County Jail.
Original review posted by user Feb 19, 2014
The company, "iSHIPCAR.com" also known as "Stallion Transports" from Houston, Texas ships vehicles around the country.This business is a scam.
The owner, "Angelo Soto" is a liar and will tell you anything to get your business. Once he has it, you will be over charged and your vehicle will be delivered late and a lot of time with damages. He promises you the world. However, he is dishonest, a crook, a thief, and should never be in any sort of business again.
This loser, "Angelo" even allowed a well known Drunk Alcoholic with several DWI's to be the driver of his 18 wheeler delivering vehicles. You got to ask yourself, do you want a reckless Alcoholic driving a big 18 wheeler anywhere around you or your family on the freeway? Especially if he has your vehicle in the back?? Most normal people will say NO.
I highly recommend that you take your business to someone else who is honest, respectable, and will deliver what they say. If you ignore this warning and use this company, be prepared to be ripped off, lied to, laughed at, and have damages to your vehicle.
Also don't say you were not warned!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Transportation Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "Where do I begin? I am highly dissapointed I hear terrible reviews about walmart but did not believe them. Now I am a believer of the terrible and horrible customer..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."